Soliton Systems Announces Limited Time Free Offer For Secure Remote Access
05.15.2020 | News
(San Jose, CA—May 13, 2020) Soliton Systems, Inc. Announces limited time free offer for secure remote access. “Soliton SecureDesktop” is a cloud based service that provides customers with a new combination of a smooth remote access experience and additional security.
While there are many remote access applications, many users are facing difficulties accessing their host PCs due to slow response and a lack of security features. Soliton Systems, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Soliton Systems K.K., is now offering “Soliton SecureDesktop” free for a limited time to customers in the U.S. market to support better business continuity.
Soliton Systems K.K. has a long history in the IT security industry and is one of the major security vendors in Japan. The Soliton SecureDesktop cloud service is a well-established,widely used, popular solution with almost a quarter million users already using this free offer in Japan.
Key Features of SecureDesktop:
- Data leak prevention - No data remains on the local client device after disconnecting.
- Added security via digital certificate authentication* for client and office PC/Devices.
- Provides users with a scalable performance environment via Soliton’s cloud (set up at a local site).
- High speed screen transfer built into the application using an advanced streaming protocol. This product is the result of collaboration between Soliton Systems K.K. and Splashtop Inc. California, since 2014.
- Eligible applicants include corporations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, etc.
- The application should be submitted by a decision maker or any person who could evaluate Soliton SecureDesktop on behalf of their organization.
- Maximum number of users: Up to 100 users per application. One application per organization.
- Applications will be accepted from today to June 20,2020.
- Free usage period ends June 30, 2020.
About Soliton Systems
Soliton Systems (solitonsys.com) develops innovative technology for IT security, remote live broadcasting and special unique embedded solutions. As one of leading Japanese technology companies serving countless industries, Soliton has pioneered IT security solutions for protecting company resources and data from external IT security threats, and recently delivered on the first mobile H265 HEVC solution for the live broadcasting market.
With over 750 employees world-wide and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Soliton Systems is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.