Soliton Systems Inc. Announces to Limited time free offer for secure remote access.
05.13.2020 | News
This cloud service, named “Soliton SecureDesktop” could provide customers with new combination of a smooth remote access and firm security.
While there are many remote access applications, some of users are facing with difficulty of slow response and/or lack of Security around PCs in home.
Soliton Systems Inc., US Operation of Soliton KK, has decided to offer free trial chance of Secure Remot
Soliton Systems, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Soliton Systems K.K., is now offering “Soliton SecureDesktop” free for a limited time to customers in the U.S. market, to support better business continuity with so many people now working remotely.
Soliton Systems, has long history in IT Security industry and one of major security vendors in Japan. The Cloud service, named “Soliton SecureDesktop” is well-known and well-established and popular with trial users of almost a quarter million people in Japan.
Key Features of SecureDesktop:
- No data remains on the local client device after disconnecting.
- Added security via digital certificate authentication for client and office PC/Devices.
- Provides users with scalable performance environment by Soliton’s cloud , set up in local site.
- High speed screen transfer built into the application using an advanced streaming protocol. This product is result of collaboration between Soliton Systems K.K. and Splashtop Inc. CAL, since 2014.
Application for Limited time free offer of SecureDesktop:
- Eligible applicants include corporations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, etc.
- The application should be submitted by a decision maker or any person who could evaluate Soliton SecureDesktop on behalf of their organization
- Maximum number of users: Up to 100 users per application. One application per organization.
- Application will be accepted from today,2020
- The Limited time free offer continues until June 30th, 2020 and unlike other free trials, it includes full support from the Soliton Systems service desk team.
About Soliton Systems
Soliton Systems (solitonsys.com) develops innovative technology for IT security, remote live broadcasting and special unique embedded solutions. As one of leading Japanese technology companies serving countless industries, Soliton has pioneered IT security solutions for protecting company resources and data from external IT security threats, and recently delivered on the first mobile H265 HEVC solution for the live broadcasting market.
With over 750 employees world-wide and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Soliton Systems is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.