All-in-one App for Remote Access to Office365
MailZen is a lightweight solution that enables secure mobile work and access from any smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android) to Office365. It features a secure container that separates all business data from private data and eliminates the hassle of managing the entire device. Employees can access emails, documents, calendars, etc. securely with the all-in-one app. Even personal mobile devices may be used since MailZen ensures the highest security for accessing Office365 on the go.
- Highly secure authentication containerized within the Smartphone
- Separate corporate data and personal data within the Smartphone
- Additional security for Office365 applications
- Perfect solution for BYOD policies
Enhanced Security for Office365 Apps
MailZen enhances security when accessing Office365 applications via mobile devices.
Security features included:
- All local data within the MailZen Container is encrypted with RSA up to 4096 bit and AES 256 bit
- All transmitted information is encrypted to ensure sensitive data is protected
- S/Mime and IBM Domino Encryption from End-to-End
- Authentication via certificates is possible with the MailZen Gateway
MailZen gives IT administrators complete control of company data within the application without having to manage the entire device via MDM. Company data within the app is separated from the rest of the data on the mobile device by utilizing container technology. This makes it easy for companies to incorporate employee’s personal devices without the security nightmares or extra resources for management. The easy-to-use Management Portal gives IT administrators all the tools to manage security policies, users, groups, passwords, etc. Other security settings such as restricting data download to prevent sensitive company data from being leaked is possible. In case the mobile device is lost, all data within the app can be remotely removed with the Management Portal. Additionally, jailbroken devices can be detected and blocked from gaining access.
Getting Started with MailZen