High Performance, Secure, and Reliable DHCP/DNS
The NetAttest D3 is a dedicated high-speed DHCP, DNS, DDNS server offered as a virtual appliance by Soliton Systems. With a high-speed DHCP IP address allocation speed that is ten times faster than competitive solutions and redundancy configurations designed for organizations that target zero-downtime, the D3 enhances network connectivity and management.
NetAttest D3 is suitable for organizations that want to:
- Easily build a dynamic and secure network
- Easily ensure stability with a redundant DHCP/DNS server
- Create a highly available and dynamic IP environment with no burden to management
- Operate a DHCP/DNS server that meets the needs of each specific location
- Easily implement DHCP/DNS servers at multiple locations at a low cost
NetAttest D3 Key Features
- High-speed DHCP
SX15 = over 1,250 leases/sec
ST52 = over 2,800 leases/sec
- Reliable redundancy configurations
- Cost effective (significant cost savings)
- User-friendly management GUI
- Option for centralized management of multiple D3 units
- Easy to update and maintain
Extremely Reliable with Customizable Redundancy Configurations
The D3 is capable of several redundancy configurations based on the network environment and requirements. Redundancy can be set for organizations targeting zero downtime and HA/DR.
The NetAttest D3 can utilize the active/standby failover set-up to prevent server downtime. If the active device fails, D3 functions will automatically switch over to the standby unit (if one is installed) without any manual input.
The NetAttest D3 Manager enables centralized management and supports "N:1" redundancy. One D3 Manager can takeover the function of up to 10 NetAttest D3 units simultaneously.