Introducing the Ultra Low Latency Mobile Transmitter - Zao-SH
The Zao-SH is a small, portable video H.265 encoder that compresses video in real-time and transmits full HD live video to anywhere from anywhere, with an extremely low glass-to-glass latency of 65ms over 4G and 35ms over LAN. The ultra-low latency live video transmission technology of the Zao-SH can be utilized in many industries, such as news gathering, public safety, law enforcement and military applications. The Zao-SH enables an encrypted live stream from a camera, drone, vehicle, body camera, etc. to be transmitted at the lowest latency possible.
The New and Improved Zao-SH
In addition to transmitting encrypted live video, the Zao-SH supports serial tunneling which allows a return data feed to be sent from the receiving end to the Zao-SH. This allows remote control of devices, such as a drone gimbal or PTZ camera.
The Zao-SH bonds multiple 4G SIM cards and/or LAN connections into one connection to reliably transmit video.
The Linux based receiver software decodes the video transmission and outputs it with almost no latency (as low as 35ms).
Zao-SH Specifications and Key Features
Optimized video quality adjusted for available bandwidth
- RASCOW2 - New and improved uplink protocol based on RASCOW
- Multilink and low latency
- Fault tolerance mode - Bandwidth required, but ultra low latency
- Load balancing mode – Less bandwidth required, slightly higher latency
- As low as 35ms glass to glass latency
- Encrypted live streaming over multiple bonded 4g SIM cards and /or LAN port
- Supports serial tunneling
- Potential for remote control use cases:
- PTZ Camera
- Drone Gimbal
- Remote Driving (Actuator for connected car)
Smart-telecaster Zao-SH Use Case
The World's First H.265 Hardware Encoder Smart-telecaster Zao
Mobile Surveillance Smart-telecaster VMS Plus
Smart-telecaster Zao-S for Public Safty