Point-to-Point Decoder/Receiver Software for Soliton Encoders/Transmitters
HD View is Soliton's proprietary decoding software that is installed on the receiver PC. The software receives H.265 video streams with a point-to- point connection, and is available as a 1-channel or 4-channel version. The received video can be output as SDI / HDMI from a compatible video output device.
HD View is capable of transcoding or passthrough of H.265 HEVC streams to an IP Video Stream (RTSP/ RTMP/ NDI). The streams can also be pushed to a CDN, VMS, or directly to social media.
HD View can be installed on any Win 7 or Win 10 platform with a minimum of 8GB RAM. A Blackmagic card should be installed on the workstation if HD-SDI output is desired.
HD View Key Features
- Real-time decoding of video and audio streams from Zao, Zao-S, and Zao App
- Available in 4-Channel and 1-Channel versions for any use case
Receives up to 4 live video streams simultaneously
One software for 4 transmitters means less equipment necessary to operate
Receives 1 live video stream
Optimized for use on laptops for maximum mobility
Included with purchase of Zao-S
- 2-way audio: audio communication between receiver and transmitter
- Remotely configure Smart-telecaster Zao and Zao-S
- Supports the following IP streaming outputs (H.265 passthrough or H.264 transcode)
- Operates on Win 7 or Win 10 workstation (minimum 8GB RAM)
- Live streams can be pushed to CDN, social media, etc.
- Supports Blackmagic Decklink Quad 2 card for HD-SDI Output
- Capable of recording TAF file locally
Specifications and System Requirements
This is an example specification of GPU and our test is done by HP Z620 with k2200.
|-NVIDIA Driver|| Please check the driver version as below.|
K620 : 369.26 or newer
K2200 : 375.57 or newer
|Video Codec||VP8, H.265|
|Driver version||– BlackmagicDesign Desktop Video 10.9.3 and 10.11 (Windwos10 1803 or later)|
Connectable with Smart-telecaster ZAO, ZAO-S, STC for ML CAM. Zao Android App.
|Delay||240 msec ~ 30,000 msec|
|Operating system||Windows 7 / Windows 10 Professional|
|Server||Runs on standard Windows Server software.|
|Memory||16GB+ (4 slot parallel use)|
|External output||Black Magic Design Deck link Quad (4 output) by SDI or HD-SDI|
|RTMP, RTSP, NDI (IP) Streaming|
|Video Board||Max 4ch HD-SDI (Embedded Audio), _Ref-in tested with BMD Deck link Quad and Quad 2|
|HDView4 required specifications:||HP Z4 G4 Workstation|