Point-to-Point Decoder/Receiver Software for Soliton Encoders/Transmitters
HD View is Soliton's proprietary decoding software that is installed on the receiver PC. The software receives H.265 video streams with a point-to- point connection, and is available as a 1-channel or 4-channel version. The received video can be output as SDI / HDMI from a compatible video output device.
HD View is capable of transcoding or passthrough of H.265 HEVC streams to an IP Video Stream (RTSP/ RTMP/ NDI). The streams can also be pushed to a CDN, VMS, or directly to social media.
HD View can be installed on any Win 7 or Win 10 platform with a minimum of 8GB RAM. A Blackmagic card should be installed on the workstation if HD-SDI output is desired.
HD View Key Features
- Real-time decoding of video and audio streams from Zao, Zao-S, and Zao App
- Available in 4-Channel and 1-Channel versions for any use case
Receives up to 4 live video streams simultaneously
One software for 4 transmitters means less equipment necessary to operate
Receives 1 live video stream
Optimized for use on laptops for maximum mobility
Included with purchase of Zao-S
- 2-way audio: audio communication between receiver and transmitter
- Remotely configure Smart-telecaster Zao and Zao-S
- Supports the following IP streaming outputs (H.265 passthrough or H.264 transcode)
- Operates on Win 7 or Win 10 workstation (minimum 8GB RAM)
- Live streams can be pushed to CDN, social media, etc.
- Supports Blackmagic Decklink Quad 2 card for HD-SDI Output
- Capable of recording TAF file locally
Specifications and System Requirements
This is an example specification of GPU and our test is done by HP Z620 with k2200.
Please check the driver version as below.
K620 : 369.26 or newer
K2200 : 375.57 or newer
|Video Codec||VP8, H.265|
|Driver version||– BlackmagicDesign Desktop Video 10.9.3 and 10.11 (Windwos10 1803 or later)
Connectable with Smart-telecaster ZAO, ZAO-S, STC for ML CAM. Zao Android App.
|Delay||240 msec ~ 30,000 msec|
|Operating system||Windows 7 / Windows 10 Professional|
|Server||Runs on standard Windows Server software.|
|Memory||16GB+ (4 slot parallel use)|
|External output||Black Magic Design Deck link Quad (4 output) by SDI or HD-SDI|
|RTMP, RTSP, NDI (IP) Streaming|
|Video Board||Max 4ch HD-SDI (Embedded Audio), _Ref-in tested with BMD Deck link Quad and Quad 2|
|HDView4 required specifications:||HP Z4 G4 Workstation