Limitless Mobility for Live Video Surveillance
Soliton’s VMS Plus is a video receiver platform that connects Soliton's H.265 live video transmission products (Zao, Zao-S, Zao App) to third-party VMS (Video Management System) solutions. VMS Plus enhances VMS solutions by enabling unprecedented mobility for video surveillance.
Key Features of VMS Plus
- Enables mobile surveillance for third party VMS from drone, body cams, vehicles, etc.
- Option for “On-Premise” or to host in a cloud environment
- Compatible with Soliton's Zao-S encoder/transmitter and Zao App for mobile devices
- H.265 (HEVC) encoded streams via mobile networks (3G, 4G, 5G, satellite)
- RASCOW technology for high reliability and stable imaging even at extremely low bandwidths
- Low latency (from 240ms) with H.265 pass-through
- AES 256 encryption
Easy Integration and Installation
Soliton's mobile, live video encoders transmit an ONVIF-compliant IP video stream utilizing the RTSP protocol and integrates with VMS solutions including Milestone XProtect, Avigilon ACC6&7, Genetec, etc.
VMS Plus Video
|Installation OS:||Windows Server 2019 OS|
|Min. Hardware recommendation: (On Premise Install)||Specification (HP DL360 gen10 8SFF) CPU：Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1 GHz (8 core 16 threads) 2x 16GB RAM (32GB recommended) 2x 1TB (RAID1) – w/ RAID Controller Power Supply: 2x 500W (Redundancy)|
|Input:||H.265/HEVC (RASCOW) via Zao, Zao-S, Zao Android App|
|Latency:||from transmission device to VMS Plus output from 240ms to 30000ms|
|ONVIF VMS:||Customer supplied - ONVIF Compliant – certified with Milestone, Genetec etc|
|Encryption:||from transmission devices to VMS Plus Media Gateway- AES256bit|